Hello and welcome to another episode of the WPNinjasNL podcast, where we talk about all things related to workplace management. In this episode, we have a special guest, Sander Rozemuller, who is the creator of the IntuneCLI, a tool that helps you automate and manage Intune in an easy and efficient way.
Sander is a Microsoft MVP, senior consultant and member of the WPNinjasNL team. He has been working with Microsoft technologies for over 15 years, and he is passionate about automation, scripting, and cloud solutions. He is also the author of several blogs and open source projects, such as the IntuneCLI.
In this podcast, we discuss with Sander the following topics:
- What is the IntuneCLI and what are the benefits of using it?
- How did Sander come up with the idea of creating the IntuneCLI and what were the challenges he faced?
- How does the IntuneCLI work and what are the features and commands it supports?
- How can you get started with the IntuneCLI and what are the prerequisites and best practices?
- What are the future plans and roadmap for the IntuneCLI and how can you contribute to the project?
- General thoughts about automating with Intune and what we already can organize.
We hope you enjoy this podcast and find it useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact us on Twitter @WPNinjasNL. You can also follow Sander on Twitter @SanderRozemuller and check out his website rozemuller.com for more Intune automation tips and tricks.
So, don’t miss this recording….
We hope you enjoy this podcast episode. Let us know what you think, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for more updates on Workplace Management.
Thanks for listening and see you next time!